Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another one Bites the Dust

I got a letter from the University of Alberta today rejecting me (once again) from admission to the Faculty of Law.

Naturally I'm disappointed, because I would have really liked to be back at U of A and to stay in Edmonton for law school. But thankfully I applied to 4 schools this year instead of just one or two.

So it's one down....three to go.

I am waiting to hear "yea" or "nea" from Queen's University and from York University, and I am waiting to hear if I made it onto the waiting list for the University of Calgary (because I made it through the first round of scrutineers!).

If you want to pray for me, please pray that God's will would be done in all of this. And also please pray that I would be content in whatever that turns out to be.

3 comments:

S Roberts said...

Sorry to hear that you never got into U of A this year i hope you get some good news from one of the other schools

Anonymous said...

Praying, of course. Sorry to hear about the U of A. They don't know what they're missing.

Martha said...

I'm so glad you made it into the U of C! I've prayed for you and your family, and will continue to when I think of you. *hugs*