Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back on Track

For the past 3 months, I've been trying to get back with my work out schedule.

I started the new year off well by getting a membership at a new gym, getting a health assessment done (so I know where I'm at), and gathering up all the will power I could muster.

It was my goal that by the end of this month I would be going to hot yoga at least once a week (but I would like for it to be twice a week), and running three times a week (hoping to get up to 4 maybe 5 times a week). Well, needless to say, I'm running three times a week--on a good week---and my hot yoga track record has been less than stellar.

And so now, I appeal to all of you out there who are gym buffs, or at least know someone who is, to give me some advice as to how I can get motivated to get back into shape.

I've taken a bit of initiative to solve the problem, and have booked an appointment to see a personal trainer next week, but I'd like to go in there feeling a little more sure of my physical standing than I am now (you know, I'd like to clean house a bit before the cleaning lady comes to call).

So yeah, if any one has any motivation tips (because that's my main issue right now), I'd love it if you'd throw them my way.

No comments: